I had a great reading month! Might be due to the readathons I participated in this month. Let’s break it down!
- Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft – ★★★★★
- No Regrets by Tabitha Webb – ★★★
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales – ★★★★★
- Fable by Adrienne Young – ★★★★
- Milk Fed by Melissa Broder – ★★★★
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – ★★★★
- Cheer Up! by Crystal Frasier – ★★★
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey – ★★★★
- How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black – ★★★★
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo – ★★★★★
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao – ★★★
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – ★★★★★
I participated in Galleyathon and Becca’s 48hr Bookoplathon!
- Your oldest Arc – Burn Our Bodies Down
- Your newest Arc – Cheer Up!
- Most exciting Arc – Perfect on Paper; Milk Fed
- An Arc you regret requesting – Fable
I completed every bingo square except for the center because that was always unrealistic!
Becca’s 48hr Bookoplathon
- Dark Cover/Fantasy – How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories; The Language of Thorns
- POC Rep/Contemporary – Rent a Boyfriend; Milk Fed
- First in a Series/Chance – Fable
- Set in Present Day/Other – Burn Our Bodies Down
- Total books read: 12
- Total pages read: 3.1k+
- Average rating: 4.08
Happy to say my back injury from last month is fully healed! And you can tell by how much my reading spiked this month. My new favorite book is Daisy Jones & the Six! Please cry with me if you have read it. I also absolutely LOVED Down Comes the Night. Very happy overall with my reading month. Especially the dent I made in my ARCs!
Tell me how your reading was this month! Did you find a new favorite?
Thank you for reading ♥
we are all stardust and stories…
4 thoughts on “March Wrap-Up”
Wow, you really did have a good reading month! It’s nice that you had so many books you loved!
That looks like a great reading month. So many high ratings. I’m jealous.
LikeLiked by 1 person
damn 12 books and such a high average rating!! i love to see it
Omg I loved Down comes the night so much! And Daisy Jones and the six was amazing as far as I remember! Seems like you’ve had a great reading month!