I am currently accepting physical arcs.
Physical arcs are strongly preferred because I do run a bookstagram account, and it makes it easier for me to take pictures and promote the books I enjoyed! Feel free to contact me through my contact page or via email@example.com (sff/dark romance) firstname.lastname@example.org (literary fiction) AFTER reading through my review policy and reading preferences below.
All reviews are my personal and honest opinion. I will only write a review if I rated it 3+ stars. If it is less, I will only post the rating in a monthly wrap-up and not make a dedicated post.
I consider myself as an own-voices reviewer for books with Mexican/Hispanic representation, as well as bisexual representation.
Genres I read and review:
- SciFi & Fantasy
- Literary Fiction
- Translated Fiction
- Magical Realism
- ★★★★★: I absolutely loved and adored everything about this book. Highly recommend!
- ★★★★☆: I really enjoyed this book, but it isn’t one of my favorites. Highly recommend!
- ★★★☆☆: I enjoyed this book and had a good time. Doesn’t leave a lasting impression on me. Would recommend to people who like similar books.
- ★★☆☆☆: I did not enjoy this book. The writing wasn’t my style or I had problems with the story/characters. I would most likely not recommend this book.
- ★☆☆☆☆: I disliked this book and I had to struggle to get through it (possibly dnf). Would not recommend it.
If I Accept
I accepted because your book sounds up my street and I believe I have time to read/review your book. If you have a specific time you would like to see a review posted, please state it when contacting me. If the book is an arc, I always post within 2 weeks of publication (leading up to and after). I read a lot of arcs, so I am always scheduling my own deadlines (if one isn’t stated) to make sure everyone’s review is posted in a timely manner.
Reviews are always cross posted to the following: Instagram, Twitter, Storygraph/Goodreads, Amazon, and Waterstones/B&N.